Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cycling update

I swear the fates are conspiring to stop me from getting a good bike ride in after work. 15 minutes before the end of work and our main server blows a gasket (read dead HD and files not opening, thank god for Raid 5, 1 reboot later and they can open files but still have the dead drive till tomorrows 4 hr turnaround). By the time I get home and Reggie is here we had approx 20-25 mins of ride time. We opted (Jen, Reg and I) To do circuits of the sub division which is approx 0.75 miles.

  • Distance 3.04 miles
  • Ave Speed : 9.54 mph
  • Ave Cadence : 53
  • Top Speed : 23.61 mph

We ended the night by eating some Frito's chili pie and watching Transporter 3. I liked the first one, the 2nd and 3rd were just ok. I especially hated the camera work for fight scenes in the 3rd.

2 comments:

  1. Uhmmm...turkey frito chili pie. It's at least marginally healthier than the beefy version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ride grr-rate, Chili grr-rate, Movie shite. With that, I've officially lost faith in the mainstream media to produce good and original content.

    ReplyDelete