Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ahhh Weekends

Well it was a busy week and a busy weekend. I had been dealing with all work stuff as Jeff was out on vacation but cant really complain as I loved every minute of it and feel more focused. When I got home Friday I did the 101st 10 mile cycle, I would have did more but I knew I needed to work on the yard more so I had to compromise. I have been playing the Trek wow sweepstakes and funnily enough I have won 2 tshirts. Sucks though as I was trying for the bikes. I have another competition that the results will be out tomorrow so fingers crossed *LOL*.

The funniest part about the Trek competition is that we had to go to Nashville to get one of the Tshirts (I had only won one at that time *LOL*) and we ended up at the Jolly Cyclist. These people ain't daft, we bought a couple of helmets and a floor pump *LOL*

Stats for the ride (map etc is in previous posts as I am being lazy today *LOL*):
  • Trip Distance: 10.85 miles
  • Trip Time: 39 mins 57 secs
  • Average Speed: 16.31 mph
  • Average Cadence: 77 rpm
  • Max Speed: 26.94 mph

I weighed in Yesterday Morning : 252lbs.

A loss for the week of 3lbs

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we might actually manage to make it out of the shop this next time with *just* our free tshirt. :D

    ReplyDelete