Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday & Monday

Sunday 5th
On Sunday we had a lazy day *grin*. It was so lazy that I did not even get dressed. WE sat around and played World of Warcraft for 13 hours straight *LOL*. it was a fun day.

Monday 6th
Personal Training was supposed to be after work today but the new personal trainer had something ome up in work so we have rescheduled to Wednesday. When I got home Jen suggested a nice bike ride. We started out on the 101st 20 mile route but at about half way Jen suggested a modification that made it a 26 mile ride. This was fun and at a good pace. By the time we got home we had done 6-8 miles in the dark with very little light except moonlight (which was actually cool). We finished the night off with dinner of beans that had been cooking (YUMMM). Locking pedals still working great and having no issues.

Stats for Ride:
  • Trip Distance : 26.58 miles
  • Trip Time: 1hr 54mins 38secs
  • Ave Speed : 13.92mph
  • Ave Cadence : 60rpm
  • Max Speed : 29.97mph

Ok time for bed again.

1 comment:

  1. Uhmmm, you forgot the part where my seat fell off!

    And the part where a herd of about 40 deer (no exaggeration) came running across a field at speed. Steve was way ahead of me and I knew if I got side-swiped he'd never know. I kept thinking "please don't jump the fence, please don't jump the fence." Luckily the deer in the lead saw me and began to slow, which slowed the rest of the herd down. But seriously, I saw my life flash before my eyes. I thought they were going to eat me. :)

    But it was an awesome moonlit ride. And going backwards was a lot of smooth riding. We kept a constant 18 mph for at least a few miles. Nice.

    ReplyDelete