Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weird Day

Yesterday was a weird day. I started off the morning in a great mood and everything went smoothly. I get to the afternoon and it seemed to go pear shaped. I became grumpy and I didn't get to leave Vanderbilt till 5.30pm. As I was late and trying to get home to ride I was rushing to get home, the problem however was that everyone was going slow. By the time I dropped Mark of I was resigned to getting home at 6.30 and wasn't pushing it any more. This is a good thing! On one of the roads I travel I ended up having a car accident. Lucky for both involved there was zero damage to both cars.

Thankfully we were able to get a ride in last night, the weather held off and it ended up being what I needed to relax and have fun. We did the 101st to Dover Rd and up past Ft Campbell route which is really just a fun ride.


Stats for the ride:

  • Total Distance: 19.43 miles
  • Total Time: 1hr 22mins 32secs
  • Ave speed: 14.14mph
  • Ave Cadence: 66rpm
  • Max speed: 29.97mph

Talk to you soon, I am looking to get at least 1 more ride in this week but its dependent on weather.

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment