Sunday, April 19, 2009

Roller Coaster Weight

Well After gaining 11 lbs during my vacation I worked my arse off to fix the weight gain and I am proud to report that as of 8am this morning my weight is 285lbs which means I have lost 10lbs of the weight I gained and I am just about back to where I was. It puts me two weeks off on my 5 week goal but we shall see how it goes.

On Friday we pulled a couple of friends together and did our first official BBQ (the previous one was a spur of the moment thing that just happened) and invited 3 friends. Unfortunately Larry was otherwise engaged but Reggie and Colton made it. Grill work was Chicken with spices and a veggie combo of squash, garlic, onion and potatoes.

Looks like there will be very little cycling over the next 3-4 days (BOOOOOO) as there is rain in the forecast till Wednesday and Wednesday Jens fam are coming to visit. After that there looks to be sun for the foreseeable future and our goal is to up the distances in preparation for Watertown. Jen has had to drop out do to a previous commitment but Reggie and I are ready (more when we ride the distance *LOL*) The only issue I have is that my bike really needs a service (free from REI after 100miles to reset for settling) but they say I need to leave the bikes with them for at least a week... WTH. I have had to figure that I will drop Jens off while she is out of town and then drop mine off after Watertown that way Jens is done by the time she is back from her trip and mines is done for me after my wind down week (and let me get ready for our June event).

Signing off for now.

1 comment:

  1. Grats on the loss! Hey, remember when I said that about your Wii Boxing? /junkpunch!!

    ReplyDelete