Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ramblings

So its been a little bit since I last posted..... STILL at 250lbs I actually did well last week then the weekend hit and it was hectic. lots of bad choices and it took me up to the same weight.

Exercise has suffered since Friday also. I am in the process of rearranging the whole house (think moving 3-4 rooms around and getting rid of a LOT of crap) and it has cut into my time for other stuff. College is being done at work during lunch time *groan* so I have zero free time at the moment.

Just waiting and hoping for spring to hit, cause the trainer is all well and good but I need to get out and ride. Its just to easy to stop get off the trainer and go do something else. Or in the current situation not have room to do anything.

Now you know where I am, I will talk to you soonly with a better weight update.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment