Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weigh in

Ok so I was right in my guess-timate No weight loss this week, and very almost a 1lb weight gain. Scales were a little unsure and were closer to 248 than 249. So official weigh in is 248 lbs. It looks as if I am going to have to do a lot more work at staying focused when in company. I know I can do it at lunches but it seems if we have a gathering of some type my body looses its focus.

Thankfully its through knowing these issues that allow me to move past them. Personal training is a bit stagnant Just now as my Trainer has had to change her life a bit and is working and doing school so we are having to schedule different times. I however do not want another trainer if I don't have to, she is the most effective trainer I have had. To combat this however I am scheduled to look at a Gym Reggie is using to see if I will join and go with him. I would go with Jen but she is a morning worker outerer..... I on the other hand have to be an evening worker outerer, it works perfectly with Reggie *LOL* and I do need someone else to join with or I will not do it.

Ok back to work (not really Mike is here ...hey Mikey)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment