Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More posting goodness.

So as promised I and posting some more. Two things that I have that I feel are bolg worthy. First is that Jen got herself a motorcycle. Not just a motorcycle but a kick ass motorcycle. It is a Triumph 2010 Bonneville T100.


She had been looking at a couple of other bikes but of them all I personally think this is the best of the bunch. If they just made them like this in bicycles then man I would be set *LOL*. Here is a pic of Jen in action in the neighborhood. She has graduated out of it and has done a couple of 30-60 mile rides.

Other blogworthy news is that I nearly had my eyes pecked out Hitchcock "Birds" style. Well ok maybe not quite but I walked into our sun room and right outside the door perched on the handrail for the step were two of the biggest vultures I have ever seen (REALLY close up) they were sitting looking down at the gap under out sunroom where poor Marley (our cat) was hiding. Below is a picture of them on top of the neighbors roof after I scared them off (like I really could, think they wanted to move).


They were still around Monday morning but thankfully I haven't seen them today.

Ok time to move on. Laters folks.

S

1 comment: