Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back on the bike

So here is yet another post, see told you I was slacking.

Over the last 2 weeks I have not worked out or rode the bike. I have missed it all! Last night we got on our bikes and rode to quiznos for dinner. All around we rode just under 11 miles and then I ate 800 calories of sandwhichy goodness. According to sparkpeople I burned 898 calories. That means I was negative for the ride, go me. *LOL* This ride made me realise how badly I had missed riding. As it moves into winter months I am only going to be able to ride outside on the weekends but I am also in the process of getting a trainer to allow me to work on my training at night. I will not fade back into the obesity I was dealing with. I will not fade into the night! Bring all that you can life because you know what? I'm ready for it all. Yeeeee and Haw.



I don't have access to the stats but will post them tonight. In related news I also have personal training for the first time in 3 weeks. I will not lie when I say I have slacked. I have the gear at home to work out but just cant motivate myself to use it *LOL* to much else around me to distract me (read clean, yard, wow, netflix).

Stats:

  • Distance : 10.7 miles
  • Time: 49min 26sec
  • Ave speed: 12.99mph
  • Ave Cadence: 53rpm
  • Max Speed: 24.21mph

    Ok back to work.
    S

No comments:

Post a Comment