Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thoughts

Have you ever had those times where you don't know where the time goes and never seem to have time to do anything. I think I'm living that just now. Thankfully I am making time to ride the motorcycle and that is keeping me sane but hmmm there are other stuff that needs a doing. I think this is part of my issue with continuing on my journey. It is just easier to go out and eat when I get home at 7pm. The problem with that is I don't loose weight and, as this morning showed, my stomach gets very unhappy with me.

I think I have to make a new rule for my life. While unexpected things happen and while out and about I will probably eat out, when at home I am limiting myself to eating out for dinner no more than 1 time a week. I am doing this in the hopes that I will stop myself some times and minimize the cost and maximize the weight loss.

Wish me luck.

S

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to graduate school. It is a two year black hole where time itself seems to disappear.

    ReplyDelete