Wednesday, January 11, 2012

purposeful delay

Ok so almost 10 days have passed since my last post and 10 days have officially passed since I started back on my path. This was an intentional delay you see as we are not weighing in every couple of days or every week. I am going to wait till the end of the month for that instead. Rather than focusing on weight I am focusing on eating and being healthy.

In the 10 days since my resolve returned and I started following the primal blueprint (I need to read the book, what I know comes from Jen) we have been working on eating low carb and healthy non hormone injected meats n veggies. for this month the goal is to keep to about 50 carbs a day and for the last 10 days I have. No slip ups, no sodas, no ice cream nothing. The last few days I am especially proud of since Jen and Ember are in Florida and I am in bachelor mode LOL.

Setting out on this journey a few years back I swore I would never go back to the 320lb mark and thankfully I haven't but having been at 230 I HATE being up in the high 260's. As ever my primary goal for this journey is to get to 200lbs and see where I go from there. Along the way I want to work at getting rid of my huge ass gut (if I make it all the way I have before and after pics - before at 267 though). If I don't make it those pictures stay buried.

Who knows where it will go this time. I feel more resolved than I have been in a while. Life is busy but I just need to deal with it and take care of business as and when it happens. Again if you are following this I welcome you here but people need to realise I'm not posting this to have people follow I'm posting this to let me output and to give me a history of what I have done over the last few years.

Have a great day

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment