Friday, March 9, 2012

Things they are a changing

And I continue to surprise myself. I didn't think I would ever do it but I joined a Gym again. Not only Joined but I am actually using it. In about 10 days I have been there 3 times and have worked out at home on one day also. For a couch potato this is a change. Even better than that I am enjoying it. I like the fact that I am getting to go with Jen and she is getting to be my "personal trainer". Seriously though she is the best person for it. Not only a motivational person in the Gym (yeah I'm a T-Rex LOL) but she also knows how I need to train primally and it helps.
It took me a bit but I am trying to note down what we do for each workout so that if I go to the gym without her (I assume she wont be able to be there every time) I will be able to do a good workout for the area I work on.
Goal for this weekend is, we hope, to get out on the bikes and get the little girl re used to her bike trailer. It may just be a couple of looks around the neighborhood but its still activity *WOOT*

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment