Monday, October 26, 2009

First of multiple updates.

Last week was just a crazy week for me. I had my mountain bike in getting some work done to it (it only has 2 rides on it) and they tweaked the gears a bit, had to straighten a tooth on the front crank that had bent I think when the chain seized and also had to totally replace the chain. I had to take it for a quick test and I think it is better now. While it was there Jen had them work onhers and increase the spacers on the handlebars to raise them. I am hoping that they will be happy bikes now.

Also had some sad news in that my direct boss passed away. He had blockage issues and had to have heart surgery and never really recovered. Its still a bit of a shock as I was still expecting him to come back. Most of the end of last week was taken up dealing with stuff around that.

Thats it for this post. I have two more to do for today so talk to you in a minute

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment