Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thoughts

It's been a while since I posted and I just feel in the mood to post.

Weight - Sucks, gain this month from being half assed, up to 227 so getting my act together.

Some days I feel that it's all a waste of time getting myself healthy. Really what's the point? Well for me and what I tell myself is that it's life. I lived it as a fat ass and it was not fun. Imagine going to a fairground or a park and being told you are too big. Imagine people looking at you and thinking that you obviously eat way to much. Well I have been there it's not fun and it brings your self esteem waaaaaay down. I look in the mirror today and I am starting to see someone I like being. Yeah I have work needing to be done but I am over 100 pounds lighter than my recorded heaviest.
If people don't like me for it or don't want to know me then they can take a long walk off a short pier. If people don't want to get to know me, or wanted to get to know me, then they can kiss my Scottish arse. Their loss in life.

As I go forward I need to realize that the one person that will be there for me is myself. If I don't take care of him then I may lose him ( yeah I'm talking third person). I hope by realizing this that I will continue my journey more focused and with better self esteem. As I have already said if people don't want to join me on my journey or visit then it's their loss because I think the destination is worth this trip complete with its little bumps.

Have a great day everyone

I know I will

S

No comments:

Post a Comment